Our Supporters

The Oakville Choir for Children & Youth enjoys the support of the community: businesses, government funding agencies, public and private foundations, and individuals. Friends who understand the value of the choral arts and the role that it plays in shaping and developing not only the voices but also the citizens of tomorrow.

Donate

We rely on a combination of earned income and fundraising to run our world-class choral arts program. Program fees, concert tickets, and CD sales account for only 53% of the funds required. The remaining 47% must be raised through corporate donations and sponsorships, government and foundation grants, special events and from individuals who believe in the power and the purpose of The Oakville Choir for Children & Youth.

Thank You To All Our Donors & Sponsors